Santa Fe Soy Candle, Slow Burn Candle
Santa Fe, New Mexico is a stunning art-filled desert town in the foothills of the southern Rocky Mountains. The relaxed vibe, Spanish architecture, and fresh mountain air define this truly unique place. We tried to capture a little bit of the magic of Santa Fe in this candle by combining the heavenly New Mexican scents of earthy Piñon, fresh Juniper Berry, and grounding Palo Santo. See you soon, Santa Fe. This candle is made of all natural soy wax, charcoal-based black dye, and essential oils in a black recycled glass jar.
- Our soy, slow burn candles are hand poured in West Hollywood.
- Travel size approximate burn time: up to 15 hours
- Full size approximate burn time: up to 40 hours
- 3 wick size approximate burn time: up to 60 hours
- 18 oz approximate burn time: up to 80 hours
- Studio size approximate burn time: up to 120 hours
Flores Lane has a brand rating of1 total reviews
Flores Lane was founded on the idea of sustainable luxury: we were tired of saving money to buy an overpriced candle we felt guilty burning. So, we made our own and we'll teach you how to make your own too...if you're not a DIY-er, you can count on us to make a bad ass candle for you at a low price.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE