Stonewashed Flax Linen Pillowcase - Set of Two
" Rest your head on the softest pillowcases you'd ever have. Lived-in look from the first night. " Heirloom-quality. Organic textures. Vibrant colors. These pillowcases are definitely keeper. Stonewashed for maximum comfort and extreme softness, which suits every kind of sleeper incredibly serious). Hypoallergenic and chemical-free. Don't forget that it gets better in time. What more to ask? Each pillow is OEKO-TEX ® certified and made sustainably without any harmful substances. Made from 100% European flax linen in Lithuania and woven to perfect weight.
- Linen is one of the most storied fabrics and the strongest one.
- Effortlessly soft and only will get softer in time.
- Linen is known to be 30% stronger than the other fabrics.
- Standard: 20"L x 38"W / 50L x 75W (cm) for full and queen sized bed.
- King: 20"L x 48"W / 50L x 95W (cm) for king sized bed.
The Katha has a brand rating of1 total reviews
The Katha means 'story' in Hindi. It started with just an idea when I first saw women weavers in India making scarves out of merino wool, that was back in 2017. One step at a time, we partner with artisans across the world to present every piece with a story presenting aesthetic, functional and affordable. That's why we travel from places to places, searching for the best handmade goods without a middle-man to erase typical industrial mark-ups directly to you.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE