Ani Greek Sandal
Our bestselling Greek leather slide. Named after the 3rd century BCE poet Anyte, one of the first to describe landscapes and nature in her work, these sandals curve elegantly along the natural outlines of your foot. Both playful and classic, you can wear these flats from the boardroom to the bar.
- The Ani slide fits true-to-size.
- If you have a wide foot, or find yourself between sizes, we recommend that you size up.
- Even if they're snug, the vachetta leather will mold to your foot with wear.
- Handmade in Athens from vegetable tanned Italian vachetta leather
- And our signature cuoio leather sole with a rubber outsole.
Reviews & Ratings
This product currently has no written reviews
Loading Video Reviews
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE