When Alva Vanderbilt hired prominent architect Richard Morris Hunt to build her Fifth Avenue chateau, she was determined to make the home a showplace. It was. The spectacular mansion remained one of Manhattan’s most prominent addresses from 1883 until it was ultimately demolished in 1926. As a tribute to this spectacular residence, Gevril is introducing the equally spectacular Vanderbilt Collection. These elegant 47 mm men’s automatic timepieces feature a beautiful skeletonized Ruben & Sons MSCH Swiss automatic movement. The open-heart design allows you to see the precision movement at work on both the front and back of the watch. The exhibition back is also imprinted with a stylized drawing of the famous Fifth Avenue Vanderbilt mansion. Like the famous Vanderbilt mansion, Gevril Vanderbilt timepieces were designed to be noticed. The watch is elegant enough for the dressiest occasions, and the big, bold size makes it perfect for casual wear as well. This is a timepiece you’d be proud to wear anywhere.
Gevril 2692 Men's Vanderbilt Automatic Watch:
- Gevril Men's Automatic Watch from the Vanderbilt Collection
- 47mm Round Case Silver dial -Roman Numeral indexes -Tachymeter
- Open Heart movement of front of dial, Gevril logo under 12 h
- IP Yellow Gold Bracelet with Deployment Buckle
- Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistant to 50 Meters/5ATM
- Swiss Automatic movement MD3G
Gevril has a brand rating of878 total reviews
Creating Luxury Swiss Watches since 1758. Offering watches with high quality swiss movements, attention to detail, precision accuracy, and 24 month warranty.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE