Liposomal Vitamin C
Earn up to 170 points with V—Rewards!
Liposomal Vitamin C Delivers Immune Support: - Liposomal Vitamin C promotes a healthy immune system. Here’s why: - In today's world there is no shortage of environmental stressors. They bring concern, worry... even panic, if not making us outright sick! It seems Amy Myers MD are being bombarded from every angle. - The villain? Unhealthy free radical production and disease. - The hero? Antioxidants. - Antioxidants are like the superheroes of your body. They fend off free radicals from damaging indispensable molecules your body needs to be healthy. Vitamin C: The Gold Standard of Antioxidants: - Vitamin C happens to be one of the best antioxidants to help the cause. - For decades hospitals have been using intravenous Vitamin C with outstanding results. Largely due to the work of Nobel Prize-winning Dr. Linus Pauling, it is now common practice at hospitals to intravenously administer Vitamin C in IV bags. The purpose of the IV is to deliver Vitamin C directly into the bloodstream, where it can be readily absorbed. - However, doing so comes with a few drawbacks: - Inconvenience: Do you really want to go to a hospital or clinic? - Cost: Do you really want to pay upwards of $200 for a single dose? - Needles: Do you really want to get stuck with a needle for your IV drip? - Oral supplementation is a much more convenient option. What you might not be aware of, however, is... Most Oral Vitamin C Supplements Don’t Work: - At least, not in the way most people expect. And they are certainly not formulated by an actual medical doctor. - It all comes down to bioavailability. That’s because conventional synthetic oral Vitamin C supplements are typically made with poor-quality ingredients and little regard to bioavailability. Many experts estimate absorption rates as low as 15% [1,2]. Fortunately, a cutting-edge new breakthrough in the delivery mechanism of oral Vitamin C has arrived. - Introducing Liposomal Vitamin C in liquid micelle form for maximum absorption and bioavailability. How Well Does Liposomal Vitamin C Work?: - Short answer: 135% better than traditional oral Vitamin C!  The vastly improved absorbability is because of Liposomal Vitamin C’s liquid form, which is then encapsulated into nanosized micelles. These micelles are further enveloped in liposomes (healthy fat cells). After orally taking Liposomal Vitamin C, the micelles containing Vitamin C travel through your digestive system. - Protected by liposomes, the Vitamin C is shielded from the hostile environment in the human gut. Gradually, the liposomal layer is stripped off and the Vitamin C micelles are released near the gut lining — where nutrients are best absorbed. - Think of it as a force field that protects your most valuable player... all the way to the end zone. Vitamin C Supports Collagen Production: - Your body also needs Vitamin C to unlock the absorption of other nutrients such as collagen. - If you are taking a collagen supplement, you will be surprised to know that Vitamin C is a precursor to collagen production! Luckily now you can pair your collagen protein with Liposomal Vitamin C for maximum bioavailability and absorption. Just like superheroes, Vitamin C and collagen become even more powerful together!
Who Should Take Liposomal Vitamin C?:
- Liposomal Vitamin C is perfect for anyone who:
- Is looking for maximum absorption from a Vitamin C supplement
- Has or is currently dealing with immune issues or concerns
- Has tried other Vitamin C supplements without success
- Cannot tolerate swallowing capsules or prefers a liquid form with a delicious citrus flavor
- Does not eat enough fresh fruits and vegetables and would like to support a healthy immune system
- Does Not Contain: Gluten, wheat, dairy, corn, soy, GMOs, or yeast.
- Contents: 15.2 fl. oz. (450 mL)
- Cutting-edge liposomal formula contains Vitamin C bound to beneficial fatty acids for maximum absorption and bioavailability
- Absorption rate is 135% that of traditional oral Vitamin C
- A powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C prevents oxidative damage to cells and tissues
- Facilitates an optimal immune response
- Supports healthy vascular integrity, circulation, and balanced blood pressure
- Boosts collagen production for healthy hair, skin, nails, and gut health
Reviews & Ratings
This product currently has no written reviews
Loading Video Reviews
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE