Reyti Throw is a 100% organic cotton throw woven by improvising an ancient technique of handloom weaving originating from Western part of India. Reyti means mud / sand in Hindi language, and this particular throw with its natural dye gives an effect of the shades of mud and sand in the habitat of the artisan's village in India. The edges are hand rolled and two panels are first individually hand woven and then hand embroidered together forming a unique design element. Requiring attention to detail and finishing, Reyti throw uses organic cotton that has been cultivated by using rain water harvestation process making it truly sustainable in nature. It takes an incredibly skillful master artisan to make this special piece which is unique to the artisan cluster it originates from.
- Color: brown, black & white (undyed)
- Artisan base: ethically hand woven by artisans in india
- 100% organic yarn and organic dyes used.
- Support employment of women artisans & farmers.
- 100% handmade manufacturing process by artisans.
- Low carbon foot print as the cotton is 100% rain-fed.
- Use only 100% natural + biodegradable responsibly sourced materials.
- Small batch production ensures higher quality & less wastage.
- Each product comes in reusable cotton pouches also made by our artisans.
Based out of Michigan, Variously is an award winning brand that explores modern design elements, functional & minimalistic in nature. We pursue sustainable design goals by ethically sourcing the highest qualities of pure natural yarns, plant-based & eco-friendly dyes and combine these with ancient artisanal techniques of weaving & dyeing.For us, beauty lies in slow-made textiles that bring people & their cultural stories together.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE