Delancey Skirt - Forest Green
Go ahead, skirt the issue… Swingy, comfy and never clingy, the Delancey Skirt comes in Japanese twill that’s the epitome of easy dressing (and packing) when paired with your favorite slim t-shirts or silk tops. Made in NYC.
- Mid-weight Japanese suiting with smooth, dry hand, mechanical stretch and subtle twill
- Hidden back zipper
- Pleated front
- This silky Japanese twill is the ideal fabrication for the swingy Delancey Skirt.
- It skims the body without being clingy and moves with you for a fit that's both flattering and comfortable.
SIZE & FIT:
- A-line silhouette.
- Waistband sits below natural waist (right below your belly button).
- Hemline falls to the knee.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size 4.
- Good for: Hips, tummies, hourglass shapes, tall
Of Mercer is designed for women, by women. We get that performance reviews are just as important as happy hours, and your wardrobe should work for both. We obsess over what you want — constantly tweaking our fit and fabrics so every piece works perfectly for your body and life. They’re always office-appropriate, too. (Just ask HR.)
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE