The Kilner Fermenting Jar provides the easiest way to create your own delicious fermented foods packed with vitamins, minerals and probiotic cultures. Creating your own fermented foods is straightforward: just add your favorite vegetables, water and salt. Think of kimchi, pickles, sauerkraut, etc. You can also enjoy the included recipes and how-to leaflet to discover the nutritious benefits of fermenting food.
- Perfect for creating live cultures of sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles and more
- Ideal set-up for cultivating live cultures
- Made from non-toxic, non-porous glass
- Odor and stain resistant
- Important: when filling your Kilner jar always ensure you leave a maximum headspace of 2.5"
This set includes:
- 102 oz Kilner fermenting jar
- One silicone lid
- One air lock
- Two ceramic stones
- One instruction and recipe booklet
- Height: 12.60"
- Length: 6.70"
- Width: 6.70"
The Kilner® business was first established by John Kilner in 1842, England. Initially producing glass bottles and jars, it was towards the end of the 19th century when the original Kilner® Jar was first invented. The original jar is as much-loved and successful now as it was over 180 years ago. Its long-lasting popularity is owed to its distinctive pressure seal and iconic design. Put simply, households all over the world trust it to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables. In the 1900's, Kilner® presented its innovation as 'the original and the best, all other brands are substitutes', a claim which remains relevant today, and is a testament to its impressive heritage.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE