Boulder Parka Jacket LI77
Tired of winter jackets that don't keep you warm enough when the cold weather hits? The Boulder mid-length parka jacket was crafted with a snow- and water-proof construction, and double-layer down padding to keep you ready for any eventuality. As an added plus, the pockets are lined with alpaca.
- Mid-length parka jacket
- Regular fit
- Snow-proof, wind-proof and water-proof
- Laminated cotton fabric
- Detachable hood with alpaca lining
- Snap buttons on front for better protection.
- Concealed 2-way zip and branded buttons at front
- Two vertical pockets with alpaca lining
- Two flat pockets with snap button
- Ribbed knit cuffs
- Interior mobile pocket with zip
- Drawstring waist
- Double-layer down padding
- Alpaca details by Schulte
Founded in 1946 in Boulder, CO, Holubar has been one of the leaders in American mountaineering equipment. Ever since, the brand has evolved in a modern iteration of itself, offering contemporary customers new and stylish ways of staying warm in freezing temperatures. In 2010, the brand relaunched to focus on everyday outerwear.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE