Invisible Lightweight Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 33
Designed for all skin types, the Invisible Lightweight Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 33 is a clean and quick-absorbing mineral sunscreen that shields your skin with broad-spectrum UV protection. Made to leave behind no chalky residues or white casts, this zinc oxide-based sunscreen (with added 4% niacinamide) acts like a physical barrier on your skin to help prevent accelerated signs of aging and sun damage.
- 20.0% Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano Clear): a natural, mineral sunscreen that provides skin with physical, broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- 4.0% Niacinamide: also known as Vitamin B3, this is a highly effective active ingredient to help strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier, soothe skin, and minimize the appearance of pores.
- 1.5% Artichoke Leaf Extract: exceptionally rich in antioxidants, this unique extract helps reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- 1.3% Turmeric Extract: This antioxidant-packed herb helps brighten the appearance of dull skin.
Reviews & Ratings
This sunscreen is hard to rub in, drying, and it pills up. It is not flattering at all. I do like that it is so high in zinc and it doesn't burn my skin, but there are so many other sunscreens that are more cosmetically pleasing.
Not the best
I tried three suncreens from Allure's list of "15 Best Sunscreens for Oily Skin That Won't Leave a Greasy Mess Behind": This product, EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46, and Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 42. Of the three, Ghost Democracy looked the least good on my skin. Not terrible, but not something I wanted to keep using (Shiseido was the best of the three - most mattifying. All three contain zinc so they whiten initially, but absorb pretty well).
Loading Video Reviews
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE