Bringing together both modernist looks and a multifunctional versatility, this Art Deco candleholder looks beautiful with a taper candle. You can, however, simply invert it to become a tea light holder. Add some Scandinavian elegance into your room by with a single candleholder on a windowsill or grouping it together with others of different sizes.
Prince Sigvard Bernadotte was born the son of the Swedish King, but he became more well known as a talented and innovative product designer. He was one of the very first to collaborate with Georg Jensen. Greatly influenced by the prevailing functionalist movement, his work is characterized by elegance but never at the expense of functionality. His original silver work provides inspiration for the contemporary Bernadotte collection of tableware.
- Multifunctional candleholder
- Beautifully crafted from stainless steel
- Mirror polished finish
- Looks great when paired with multiple candleholders
- Design inspired by Sigvard Bernadotte
- Height (S): 80 mm / 3.15"
- Height (M): 110 mm / 4.33"
- Height (L): 140 mm / 5.51"
- Ø: 1.85"