This robust and traditional pack design was built to withstand any outdoor adventure. The #3 cruiser pack by duluth pack is a continual best-selling backpack among canoeists, sportsmen and women, and outdoor enthusiasts. Larger than the #2 cruiser pack, the #3 cruiser pack can hold a larger capacity of gear and ensures optimal organization. Equipped with five guaranteed for life buckle closures and rust-proof hardware, this pack is set for the conditions. Access to the main compartment can hold camping and canoeing equipment and accessories with ease, an internal slip pocket for smaller essentials like a phone, headlamp, or your keys, and two side external pockets for snacks, knives, fire starters, maps, and water bottles, the #3 cruiser pack is calling for adventure. The #3 cruiser pack is recognized as a go-to food pack on outdoor excursions, a canoers top-choice for paddle trips, and or an ideal choice for a long week trip to the cabin.
- Ultra burly 15-ounce canvas construction with a double bottom.
- Quick-drying cotton shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Large main compartment with built-in map pocket and compatibility with 20" basket.
- Two flap-covered side pockets for quick access to everyday necessities.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Capacity: 47 liters
- Uses: canoeing, portaging, field, hiking, foraging