Artichoke Superfood Firming Night Moisturizer
Artichoke ranks among the most antioxidant-rich of all vegetables and research shows it could be the key to flawless, youthful skin which is why we have harnessed all of its goodness in this Superfood Night Moisturiser. This hero ingredient is high in vitamins C, A and K as well as being packed with potassium, protein, fibre, and magnesium. We have added Cucumber, a highly effective skin tonic, as another key ingredient; the Cucumber has been used for centuries as an intense hydrating agent and for combatting dark circles as well as areas of uneven pigmentation. This naturally soft night cream deeply moisturises and gently cools the skin while you sleep. It improves tone and texture, aiming to help you wake up with a natural radiance. Key ingredients and why we chose them: • Artichoke Seed Oil has expansive benefits, being rich in antioxidants, including anti-inflammatory caffeic acid, it can help to fight off skin ageing free radicals. The antioxidants also minimise the signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes. Studies show it can strengthen skin cells which firms sagging skin and is rich in vitamin C - known to help boost collagen and the skin's renewal process. • Cucumber Fruit Extract is generally 95% water, the remaining 5% is made up of Vitamin C, caffeic acid (an antioxidant), fatty acids and trace minerals. It's often used in anti-ageing skincare due to its antioxidant activity and the mineral silica - found to firm skin losing its elasticity. • Glycerin is a compound that naturally occurs in our skin. It is a colourless, odourless liquid and is a dream skincare ingredient because it protects against irritation, strengthens the skin's moisture barrier and it's a humectant - a quality that means it retains water. Experience next-generation Vegan skincare with our Apothecary range, for amazing results powered by natural ingredients.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE