Delice Round Cutting Board With Juice Drip Groove - Cherry Wood
Made from responsibly harvested american cherry wood, this versatile cutting board has a juice drip groove on one side and can double as a sleek hardwood serving platter on the other. Sturdy, long-lasting and non-toxic, the cherry round cutting board features a bold color of all-natural grain, allowing the perfect surface area to entertain guests with cheese, bread, and other hors d’oeuvres.
- Made from responsibly harvested American Cherry, this cutting board allows the natural grain of the wood to stand out.
The Strength of Solid Wood:
- A durable gift that will last long after it is given, allowing it to be treasured for years in use on counter-tops and serving tables.
- This board can be used on both sides. The juice groove on one side presents a convenient environment for various meats and moist ingredients but flip the board and the flat side presents a perfect surface to present cheese, bread, and other hors d'oeuvres.
Lessened knife wear:
- Sharp knives in the kitchen are important for giving a clean cut on ingredients, lessening the strength and danger over a duller blade.
- Natural wood boards present less wear than bamboo, stone or glass cutting boards, allowing knives to keep their edge better.
- While the board is softer on knives, it does not change the durability of the board, which can withstand heavy use in any kitchen.
- American hardwoods do not contain dangerous chemicals in the wood nor are harmful adhesives used in the manufacture of these boards.
- The board can be sanded down and refinished to bring the grain back as though it just came from the factory.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE