Sustainable Down Hooded Anorak
Focusing on "warmth without the puff", CAALO created a light-weight anorak that is incredibly warm without the bulkiness of a traditional winter coat. Constructed from the highest quality Japanese aviator satin and the warmest sustainable Italian down, this coat can withstand temperatures down to 15 Fahrenheit (-10C). Ethically & sustainably produced in NY's Garment District.
- Designed for temperatures below 15 Fahrenheit (-10C)
- RDS Certified Sustainable Italian Down
- Wind proof
- Stowaway hood
- Down lined pockets that act as hand warmers
- Two-way zip-front closure with metal snap storm placket detail
- Fully lined
- Sustainably & ethically produced in NY's Garment District
CAALO has a brand rating of1 total reviews
NYC based brand CAALO has become the go-to for sustainable, luxury outerwear by creating a collection of incredibly chic coats — that are as elegantly tailored as they are water-resistant and warm. Each piece is meticulously crafted in their ethical NYC factory, where the brand uses the finest materials from Italy & Japan, including recycled fabrics and only produces in small runs to eliminate excess waste. CAALO’s sustainability efforts are rooted in thoughtful design, both in craftsmanship & silhouette.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE