A perennial favorite of professional chefs, carbon steel is ultra-durable and lightweight, making it perfect for people who want authentic, no-nonsense cooking. Though it's ready to go out of the box with a quick wash, over time this pan will develop a naturally nonstick patina layer that makes frying delicate fish, crafting an omelet or getting a perfect sear on pork chops effortless.
- Tough, heavy-duty design with a comfortable shape.
- Designed to develop a natural nonstick patina layer over time.
- A unique oxidation layer helps protect the pan from rust and damage.
- Heats quickly and evenly for effortless frying, searing and sautéing.
BK has a brand rating of6 total reviews
Established in 1851, BK Cookware is world-renowned for its ground-breaking Dutch oven. BK Cookware, awarded the Royal Predicate by her Majesty Queen Juliana in 1951, has carried its flare for innovation throughout the ages with cutting-edge cookware, from casserole pots to frying pans to saucepans to pressure cookers and so much more.
- 4000+ INDIE BRANDS
- FREE SHIPPING $35+ AND FREE RETURNS
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE