I was asked to add a to create an open bangle for Child Abuse Awareness. A bangle that does not turn on the wrist and stays put. Handcrafted stunningly beautiful yet totally simple in design is this heavy-gauge teardrop bangle with a Blue Black Faceted Crackle Agate Bead in the teardrop to symbolize Child Abuse Awareness. Wear it on many occasions. Copper is said to have many health benefits.
Beads vary in colors, no two beads are the same as displayed in the picture.! Beads are chosen by me in random order.
- Sturdy 10 gauge wire design
- Bangle does not turn on the wrist
- Unique and Eye-Catching Design
- Solid Bare Copper
- 10 mm Black Blue Fire Crackle Agate Bead
- Slightly adjustable to fit a 7inch wrist
- Handcrafted in Montana by featured local artisan Lexi Butler